Welcome to Carewatch
Providing social care and support to adults and older people in their own homes.
Carewatch provides social care and support for adults and older people living in their own homes across South East Essex. The organisation was established in 1998 and has always had a strong team ethic. Both the management team and the community based team work together to ensure that our service users receive the highest standards of care and support available.
Celebrating our recent successes
- Awarded a 5 year contract for delivering homecare in Southend on Sea
- Reablement Services, supporting people after discharge from hospital to regain confidence and independence in their own home, extended.
- Home Again Discharge Service working with Health and Social Care professionals to ensure a smooth and safe discharge from Southend Hospital.
- We have been selected to assist with a number of reviews for service users in Essex, on behalf of a local authority.
- Number 1 ranked provider for Essex County Council in Basildon, Castle Point, Rayleigh and Rochford
Dignity is embedded into everything that we do, ensuring that the well being of the people that receive our services is enhanced, that their wishes are respected, and that each person is valued as an individual. Our staff members were involved in the development of the Carewatch Dignity Charter, which underpins our commitment to the Dignity Challenge.