A Community Assessor is an important supervisory job working in the community linking our service users and their families with our care teams and our office back up teams. Our Community Assessors action new referrals and carry out assessments for our new service users as well as reviews and supporting our staff in the community. You need to have your own transport, be well organised and able to manage your own time and prioritise your work. Excellent rates of pay, lots of support and on the job training.
- Good standard of education
- Good literacy and numeric skills
- Good IT skills
- Good telephone manner
- Experience of working within the Care Industry
- Ability to maintain and develop professional relations with other members of the multi disciplinary teams
- Understanding of matching carers with service users
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Car owner and driver with clean driving licence
Desirable Skills | Qualifications
- Previous experience of a supervisory role
- Working knowledge of the Domiciliary Care sector and surrounding regulations and legislation
- Understanding of Regulatory Body functions and requirements
- Working knowledge of Staff Plan Roster
- NVQ or QCF Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
Want more information?
Download full job description
Download job application form
Apply for this job
Please download the application form above, complete and send to us via this form.